Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Peter Bjorn & John - Let's Call It Off (Girl Talk Mix)

I've been working for Chili's for over four months now, and being a hostess with nothing to do there's a lot of time for me to listen to the radio. Every Chili's plays the same music through satellite radio, and from what I've researched they apparently have a very large playlist. For some reason though they still stick to playing the same songs over and over again. Haha, isn't that how the radio always is?

Anyway, besides playing lame family friendly music, they also play some pretty rockin' tunes. There's a whole array of songs that I can't wait to jam to when I'm sitting around the host stand bored out of my mind, but my most recent favorite is Peter Bjorn & John - Let's Call It Off (Girl Talk Mix). I've heard it plenty of times while working, but I could never figure out what the song was. I finally decided to look up the only line I could decipher a few days ago (Do you agree, we should let it be). I couldn't find anything on Google, so I went and asked about it on Yahoo! Answers. I got a reply within an hour. I love Yahoo! Answers. :)

I admit, it's not exactly Mozart or anything, but it's a cute song with a funky tune that reminds me of the beach. It's just one of those fun and upbeat songs that get you groovin'.

No comments: