Monday, January 19, 2009

Deftones - Beware

I have always loved the Deftones. They are such an awesome band. Beyond words.

So, naturally when I meet someone that loves them as well, they instantly become worth my time. Such was the case with Kev. He was awesome, to say the least, but just ended up blowing me off in the end. My short time with him however, was great. We talked about music, tattoos, life, love, sex. Haha. The Deftones, by the way, are a GREAT band to have sex to.

The night we met, we spent the time away flirting shamelessly, and listening to great music, of course. When the mood got just right, he skipped through the CD until this song came on, and he told me to close my eyes. The haunting guitar riff and soothing sound of Chino's voice rushed through me as Kev softly kissed me down my neck. It pretty much just made me melt.

We continued, of course, giving into each others wants, our bodies silently in tune with one another, the music illustrating the thoughts of our passion.
Sigh. It was hot.

I downloaded the Deftone's Saturday Night Writst right away, and fell in love with every track, especially this one. Each of them just spoke to me, as if it were him singing to me of the sad, but beautiful nature of our short-lived union. Every time I listen to this album, I can't help but fall into the same entrancing haze. Even it wasn't much, we had something amazing that night. Truly amazing.

No comments: